MODA DAO - Digital Artist: NFT, Metaverse and Web3 Experience.
After a successful private and public sale, MODA DAO are currently on the search for dedicated individuals who can help build the DAO, Music3 and the wider Web3 ecosystem as a whole. Currently, MODA is looking to scout a talented digital artist who can lead the design and artistic vision as MODA looks to grow within the Metaverse. We have a solid core team of thought leaders, developers and growth/marketers with advisors from world renowned PR agencies, incubators, music managers and web3 trailblazers. The role will encompass everything from flat design and animation, to video editing, 3D rendering, in-game building and everything in between. We want someone who’s ready to step out of their comfort zone and try new things in an effort to not only develop the DAO but also themself as an artist. The artist will have a great deal of ownership over their work and it’s imperative you can take this level of responsibility on.
- Creating a bespoke club build within Decentraland with the help of the Head of Growth
- Working within the Sandbox engine and leading the development on a functional game that incorporates music (voxel based)
- Looking after ongoing video edits for content release across all MODA social channels
- Creating aesthetically pleasing designs and having input on various situations such as stickers, merch, concert tickets, NFTs, etc
- Working with the core team on development of the DAOs aesthetic overall
- Ongoing design related projects as new opportunities unfold
- Have a solid understanding of the Web3 ecosystem and how the artistic world has responded to it in the last 18 months
- You’ve used DeFi or other Dapps before, specifically NFT marketplaces such as Opensea, Rarible, SuperRare, etc
- Willingness to learn quickly and as much as possible
- Previous experience in similar roles and can display a certain level of proficiency
- Links and proof of your work as a digital artist
- At least three years experience as a digital artist
- Demonstrable competence across multiple mediums i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Final Cut, After Effects, Cinema 4D, Blender, Voxel Based work, etc (the more, the better)
- University degrees/certifications are welcome but not necessary
Hours and compensation are negotiable, but this role will require at least 10-20 hours of casual/part time work per week with a view to eventually go full-time, should it be appropriate. If the above sounds like you and you’ve met the minimum requirements, we’d love to hear from you. Either apply for the job via this site's application process or send a resume and cover letter through to email@example.com; we’ll be in contact if we’d like to move forward.