MODA DAO - Content Producer
After a successful private and public sale, MODA DAO are currently on the search for dedicated individuals who can help build the DAO, Music3 and the wider Web3 ecosystem as a whole. Currently, MODA is looking to scout a talented content producer who can lead the content production and distribution as MODA continues to build clout via social channels. We have a solid core team of thought leaders, developers and growth/marketers with advisors from world renowned PR agencies, incubators, music managers and web3 trailblazers. The role will encompass everything from social media posts to medium articles to PR releases and everything in between. We want someone who’s ready to step out of their comfort zone and try new things in an effort to not only develop the DAO but also themself. The content producer will have a great deal of ownership over their work and it’s imperative you can take this level of responsibility on.
- Creating social media content to be used on MODA DAO Twitter
- Writing/editing Medium articles that will be posted to the MODA DAO Medium
- Working with the Head of Marketing/PR agency on content release strategy
- Building on current content and advising on moving forward
- Working with community managers to understand community sentiment around content and where it can be improved
- Have a sound understanding of the Web3 ecosystem
- Great knowledge of what encourages users to engage with content
- Willingness to learn quickly and as much as possible
- Previous experience in similar roles and can display a certain level of proficiency
- Links to content you’ve produced in the past
- At least three years experience as a content producer
- Demonstrable competence across multiple mediums i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, Final Cut, After Effects, Microsoft Suite/iOS
- University degrees/certifications are welcome but not necessary
Hours and compensation are negotiable, but this role will require at least 5-10 hours of casual/part time work per week over a 5-6 month period with a view to eventually go full-time, should it be appropriate. If the above sounds like you and you’ve met the minimum requirements, we’d love to hear from you. Either apply for the job via this site's application process or send a resume and cover letter through to email@example.com; we’ll be in contact if we’d like to move forward.